Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to School!

Today was our first day of school! It just figures that the ONE day Griffin needed to get up on time he decided to sleep in. It didn't take much to get him up and awake once I told him where we were going so thank goodness for small favors.

Here we have our nutritous (ha!) breakfast of waffles and milk. Griffin wanted to walk himself to the door ("I do it!") so I follwed close behind, camera in hand.

Best buddies heading off to their 2nd year of school together.


Griffin & Ms. Shawna





The picture on the left is of Griffin on his first day of school last year. The right, today. Where has my baby gone?! Sniff, sniff.

3 comments:

MamaMinded said...

Such a delight to share these firsts with you. I pray for so many more firsts with Walker and Griff!!

Kate & Gabe said...

How sweet! Griffen has the best smiles!!! Congrats on your first week of school!

PaulaV said...

Wow!! He has gotten so big! My two "babies" are now in 5th and 2nd grade. Time does have a way of flying by.

Miss and love you,
Aunt Paula

Copyright 2008 * Jennifer Blount * All Rights Reserved