Monday, September 8, 2008

We're baaaack!

I want to apologize for being so neglectful of the blog, things have just been busybusybusy! There was Labor Day weekend and the parade which was well chronicled by Walker and Kate's moms. (Thanks ladies!), Aunt Erica left for Virginia (WE MISS YOU!), and Classic Cleaners had it's grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony on Saturday. When we get the pictures from the Chamber of Commerce I will make a post about the day. Until then tune in to TV Camden to see me give a brief interview about Camden County's Best Cleaners!
Today we had a really fun day with many of our friends. There was so much activity going on that I didn't get many pictures of the kids playing together but I tried to go around and snap everyone. Playtime Toddler sure does help to start off the week well.



Thanks for the fun Madeline, Bryce, Ava, Walker, Kate & Gabe! We missed you Emma!!

1 comment:

Kate & Gabe said...

I'm glad we got to see you guys for at least a little bit today....and I'm going to steal a couple of those pictures for my blog. :)

Copyright 2008 * Jennifer Blount * All Rights Reserved