Monday, November 10, 2008

Griffin's Pirate Party!

This was Griffin the night before his party:

Pirate Pinkeye!

Thanks to the world of modern medicine (and lots of prayers) after 24 hours of being on antibiotics he wasn't contagious and was feeling better so the party was a go!





I searched high and low for a pirate costume for Maddy Mae only to have her take it off in .5 seconds! At least I got a picture.



The same goes for the cake - thank goodness I got a picture before the legendary shipwreck of '08...




A few of our friends who came for the pirate party!








Before we knew it, it was time for presents. All of Griffin's friends helped him open, even Madeline, Gabe and Georgia!


I think these two could make anything fun!



Happy birthday time and yummy shipwreck cake.



Thank you Aunt Erica for coming ALLLL the way from Virginia for Griffin's birthday!


Finally some bouncehouse fun!





Even the adults got in on the action!





Thank you family and friends for making our birthday so special and fun, we love you!!

3 comments:

bledsoe_trio said...

Love, love, love the pics! Precious! I hope Griffin is feeling better! We missed you guys this morning but Em woke with a fever from her afternoon nap so it's been an off day for us as well.
I need your help with some blog stuff...like how in the world do you get the pics side by side? We can talk about that later, though!
Let me know if you need anything and thanks again for a great time Saturday!

Raquel said...

Happy Birthday Griffen! My sister in law got a pirate ship cake for my nephews birthday and it collapsed as well. Someone needs to work on the engineering of those things.

Bridget said...

OH my my my...what sweet pics..i loved them all!!! Really looks like Grif enjoyed himself...thanks for the comment about our christmas pics...i got them done in jax at the towncenter...portrait innovations...they do great work!!

Copyright 2008 * Jennifer Blount * All Rights Reserved