Thursday, November 6, 2008

Griffin's Special Day

Griffin started out the day by putting on his "Look at me I'm finally 3!" shirt. My intention was to give him waffles with whip cream and strawberries. I didn't quite make it to the grocery store so he had waffles with vanilla icing and grapes! Don't make a face, he LOVED it! (And has since asked for them every morning.)


After cupcakes at school it was time for a special lunch with our friends at Chick-fil-A. Ms. Deanna gave Griffin a sweet surpise, dress up clothes! Thank you guys!



After a handful of chicken nuggets it was time to play!





Gabe loves being in the thick of things and even when he's not...



..he's always watching :)


Our last big event was a birthday dinner at Cracker Barrell with all the family (except Aunt Erica & Uncle Andrew--we missed you guys!) We had the staff sing to Griffin which I thought he'd love but he surprised us all and was very, very shy. It didn't help that he never did nap and I think he was practically in a sugar coma!

I'M THREE!



Happy Birthday sweet boy!



1 comment:

Kate & Gabe said...

Thanks for letting us be a part of your special birthday lunch!

Copyright 2008 * Jennifer Blount * All Rights Reserved