Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving playdates and parties!

On Monday we had our playgroup's Thanksgiving playdate. Griffin and Walker had school so we missed a lot of the "play" but got to enjoy the yummy food!

Happy kiddos! Ava was only up for 10 minutes or so before it was naptime so I didn't get any shots of her! Brycie was the wildchild who didn't sleep for once! I will say shortly after this picture was taken she went down for a nap and somehow slept through the crazy racket below:

These last two are actually pictures from Deanna's blog but I loved them so much I couldn't resist posting them!
This is my life summed up in one picture :) Thank you so much for catching this moment Deanna, it's one of my favorite pictures ever of me and Griffin.


Tuesday BBMS had it's Thanksgiving feast. Griffin was excited to show off his pine cone turkey centerpiece.


Two little turkeys :)


Some of Griff's classmates. They refused to sit still so I got about 10 blurry shots!


The turkey lost an eye in all the jumping.

Next up? Actual Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Copyright 2008 * Jennifer Blount * All Rights Reserved