Monday, December 22, 2008

A Christmas Playdate

Today was the playgroup's Christmas playdate!! We had a Santa visit, a delicious lunch, yummy dessert, and a book exchange! There's A LOT of pictures ahead so I'm not going to caption most of them. A picture speaks a thousand words, right? :)

The reason we started this crazy group in the first place, our precious babies!



Our lovely host Ashley, thanks so much for letting us tear your house up!



Santa came right in and sat down to read a book to the kids. I highly recommend this as it really does let the kids feel so much more comfortable with him.



I got a picture of every one of the kids with Santa except Ava! Sorry Ash!



















Lunchtime! There was a big kids table and a little kids line up.





Mrs. Deanna brought along goodies to make candy Christmas trees.















And finally, the whole group together!



I'm so thankful for you ladies and your children. Our days are much brighter and more fun with you in our lives. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Kate & Gabe said...

We are so blessed to have such amazing friends! We had a blast today! Happy Birthday Jennifer!!!

bledsoe_trio said...

Ditto for me! You all have welcomed me in with open arms and I am forever grateful because of it! We had a blast and I'm so jealous of the precious smiling pictures that you always get of Emma!
Love ya!

Bridget said...

WOW...looks so much fun...i really wish i lived closer:<( thats a ton of kids to play with!!! and other moms to bond with as well...ur lucky!!! also i so meant to send you a happy b-day email...and i totally forgot...i am very sorry:<( please forgive me...i hope you had a wonderful day though...love ya

Copyright 2008 * Jennifer Blount * All Rights Reserved