Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm so behind on blogging! Last Saturday was a very busy (but fun!) day for us. We started the day off with sweet baby Madeline's 1st birthday!! Deanna's camera broke so I tried to step in and take as many pictures as I could. I hope these are good Sarah! (You'll have your CD soon!)

There's so many pictures of the beautiful gathering that I'm going to let most of them speak for themselves!









To run off some of their (constant!) excess energy Kate, Griffin, and Walker played outside. I promise Walker was with us throughout the party he just didn't feel like having any pictures taken.





These two are so sweet together!



....













Happy Birthday sweet girl!!

Up next? Emma's birthday!

No comments:

Copyright 2008 * Jennifer Blount * All Rights Reserved